Tuesday, December 20, 2011

mamavation post:2011/ 2012 goals

So the mamavation 2 week challenge has come to a close. I did not finish all days as hoped for, so I was planning on finishing it up anyway because I really want more of a weight loss. I was really dissapointed and discouraged that I didn't lose more than I did. I lost no weight, but l did lose some inches in the hips, and thighs. That's better than nothing. I hope everyone has a good week and has a very merry Christmas!

goals for the 2012/2011
drink more water
try to be less stressed out
healthy food, portion control
excercise atleast 3-5 days- 30 minutes a day

be happier, more cheerful and pleasant to be around

lose 30 lbs atleast by next yr this time.

as for my sucesses/failures last yr.
I lost 10 lbs then gained it all back. :( but heres to a better year!
I did feel I became stronger and more confident in my workouts though. often I would give up when I would get sore for a week and not workout through my soreness, and not want to do the hard stuff anymore. But this past yr I had the opportunity to challenge my self and participated in two hard challenges. first one was the gruntstyle 2 week strength training challenge. That one I didn't do as great with, but then this last one which was the mamavation 2 week challenge, and I pushed myself, even through the soreness, and felt I came out of it a lot stronger person.
Here's to a great new yr!

2 comments:

growingintome said...

That part about pushing through workouts really got me. I stop as soon as it gets hard too. Something to think about, thank you!

Can't wait to see what the new year brings you!

@PamelaMKramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

You lost inches??? Heck yes girl. Some days you just gotta kick that blasted scale to the curb. Inches are much bigger deal!!!! Way to go. Looking forward to you rocking 2012!