Monday, December 12, 2011

mamavation Monday- December 12 2011 When the going gets tough!

BLOGGING CARNIVAL: This week’s blogging carnival is sponsored by Mamavation. Two blogging carnival participants will receive $25 ViSA gift card.

blogging carnival question this week is: How does your family support your weight loss efforts? The really aren't very supportive in it as far as the food goes. My husband is bad about offering me a piece of cake, or bringing home something delicious and terribly unhealthy.. but he doesn't force me to eat it. I just give in. however he does support my working out and I know he is proud of me for trying so hard.

this past week I have been participating in the mamavation 2 week challenge. It has changed me for the better. I am stronger, I have more faith in myself, and I am not so quick to give up when the going gets tough and the soreness sets in. I am proud of myself. I have learned to push myself harder than I ever have before and workout despite being sore and my thighs feeling like they were on fire. LOL
It has been a great week! Saturday I was pretty dissapointed that I couldn't get the whole 1.5 mile in, and full 100 situps in on saturday but I will be catching up this week. I had alot going on ,on saturday. I ran a little over 1 mile and got in 20 of the 100 situps in. I am not used to situps so they were modified (hand at sides) but they did the job with my stomach muscles that's for sure.




“I’m writing this to be entered into a giveaway hosted by Mamavation – a community dedicated to obesity prevention & weight loss for women”.

2 comments:

MMM said...

You are aesome! Feel the burn my friend! Lol! Sit ups ate hard. When I was younger, I dont remember them being as hard. Lol! Keep up the good work!

Ashley @Irishred02 said...

Great job though on pushing through!! Good luck with the rest of the challenge and have a great week :)