Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mamavation 2 week Challenge Day #1

Day # 1 went well. I got 2 out of the three circuits done but I should have stretched afterward. I am so stiff and sore I can barely move today. I am really nervous about today (day #2) because I can not hardly move. every movement hurts and aches. I may focus more today on movement at all and just focus on getting my 10,000 step goal in. It may take me alot longer than 2 weeks to do this challenge when day #1 imobilizes me so much. And challenge day 1 will be hard for me also because last 2 week challenge I did situps caused me to pull my back out. seriously.. LOL so I will be atleast doing far fewer reps than the challenge suggests or replacing them with stomach crunches or reverse crunches or something I can do without hurting myself until my core is stronger.
But I am still excited about this challenge. Even if I can't do everything exactly as it is mapped out, it is still challenging me to keep active.
As sore as I am, it feels great because that is my body telling me, it is working!
A little while ago I joined Pinterest and they have so many healthy and delicious looking recipes. I have always feared "health recipes" because I thought that they had to be nasty, and leaving you still hungry to be healthy! Pinterest is proving me wrong! Can't wait to get the ingredients so I can try out this tempting looking dishes! I need all the recipes I can get that are healthy, so if you have something to share, please do!

1 comment:

growingintome said...

Ooo, yes, I have many yummy recipes on my Pintrist! That site is so neat!