Monday, September 19, 2011

Babysteps

So today I will be taking babysteps. babysteps at schooling, babysteps at cleaning/flying, babysteps at everything. Last 2 days I have been feeling under the weather. Must have some sort of a stomach bug as I have been feeling really icky and thus no energy too. this is definitely going to have to be a timer kind of day. going to have to utilize the kids help.
to do list for today is as follows:
dishes
Laundry
living rm
bathrm
walls

schooling:
math
reading
handwriting
science
workbooks

I took a shower and am feeling better for the moment, so I am going to tackle what I can while I am. Kids have had a movie morning, and are currently watching a science experiment video.. teaches science through constant experiments. Kids enjoy it, and they actually remember what they learn :-)

as for today excercise plans.. want to get my jumping jacks in. doing 25 at a time, and hoping for a walk with the puppy and kids around the neigborhood today. and going to do some atleast light strength training. What are your plans for today? Leave me a comment and tell me all about it! :-)

2 comments:

René said...

The science experiment video sounds like fun! What a great way to teach kids!

GAFlyGirl said...

Thank you! :-)