Monday, July 4, 2011

Mamavation Monday- July 4,2011

this has been a fun week. Son had scout camp last week and I begun what started out as a personal challenge to myself to do 50+ jumping jacks a day then found the sparkpeople 50+ jumping jack group. I did miss saturday and sunday but I did jumping jacks on thursday,friday- 75 each day, in addition to stomach crunches (40 first day, 12 the next day)this past week I also worked out on the wii- hula hoops- 2 days in a row. those really kick my butt LOL. Then on Sunday I took a walk with three of the kids. I have been sore from those two days of jumping jacks and its gone and I am starting the jumping jacks back. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday so far today. I am planning on taking some of the kids to the Park this morning to play, and take a walk, then tonight we are going to have a at home BBQ and might invite some friends/neigbors over. that part is still sorta up in the air. hoping for a walk while at the park this morning, but it won't be fast paced if I do since I will have kids with me. I need a running/walking buddy!

4 comments:

YouthfulTips said...

Isn't it amazing how the wii hula hoop workout really works you out?? I was surprised! Keep up with the working out! Happy Independence Day!

Katie said...

Baby steps are the key - and I know you know that!

Awesome job to start a challenge for yourself! I love doing that :)

Have a great week

Heather @ Not a DIY Life said...

All those little things add up! Good for you for finding challenges that you can participate in - I know having something like that always helps me.

Here's to a great week!

Shelley said...

Love that you found a challenge that works for YOUR life instead of trying to make your life fit a challenge! Great job and keep it up :)