Monday, July 11, 2011

mamavation monday- july 11 2011 HERE WE GO

this past week I have done jumping jacks, but mostly that is all I have done. I stepped on the scale this morning and to my joy and surprise, had lost 2.2 lbs. better than nothing that is for sure!
Sunday night we took a walk as a family- 1 mile! today I began my attempt at gruntstyle's mamavation 2 week challenge: http://www.gruntstyle.com/2weekchallenge.pdf some of these excercises I am thinking no way no how am I going to be able to pull off but I am doing the best I can. I am doing this not to win the challenge, but to get my butt back on track and to lose as much weight or inches as I can but more importantly... to challenge myself and prove to myself I can succeed at something hard, because honestly? I don't have faith I can do this but I am giving it all I can!
I CAN do this. Question is can I do it when the soreness sets in.. ????
so far today I have done:
Monday
100 jumping jacks
30 pushups
15 leg raises
30 water jug raises
15 jump squats

wii fit- free run 3.764 miles -burned 226 calories- 27 minutes

1 comment:

Owen's Mom said...

Great job!! Starting out is the hardest. I noticed that I went from 7 pushups to 20 very fast. It is amazing how strong your body will become. Just keep it up.

Have a fabulous week!